Monday 9 November 2009

Balloons!

Ok, this has nothing to do whatsoever with my projects, but Andrew Thompson (no relation to Jim Thompson...I think) sent me an email with some reviews for Balloons! It's an iPhone app I did the graphics for last year. Overall the reviews have been very positive - my concern was whether they liked the graphics - and they did! Damn it was nervewrecking to read, but I suppose Andrew wouldn't have emailed me if they were crap reviews.

Review 1
Review 2
Review 3
Japanese Review 4 (how's your Japanese?!)



So, that was quite a lot of fun. Didn't feel like it at the time, but what can you do?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats dude! Gratifying! And hey, does this count as your official first in-game credit? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suppose it does, if...iPhone apps have credits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one man! Like the graphics and it's a neat idea for an app too. First step on the path to fame and fortune??

    ReplyDelete

Remind me that I'm whining. Oh, and that I'm black.